Contacts in Belgium / Gin distillery:
Toni Waelburgs: email@example.com, T: +32 475 55 81 78
Frederik De Blauwe: firstname.lastname@example.org, T: +32 470 60 67 51
Please contact us to schedule a visit to the Belgin gin distillery. Our Belgian gin distillery is focused on authentic recipes with fresh ingredients handcrafted in small batches with ultimate care.
Contacts in the Netherlands:
Paul Hogerbrugge: email@example.com, T: + 31 647832735
Importer contact UK:
SO & T Consulting Limited, firstname.lastname@example.org, T: +44 07852 886879
Global/ US contacts:
Filip Wouters: email@example.com, T: +1914 413 8025
We are hiring!
We are looking for independent Sales Representatives in various European countries (United Kingdom, Netherlands, France, Spain, Germany, ...) to sell-in distribution of our portfolio of brands in both the on & off-premise channels.
Base Pay: Attractive base draw or commission (based on volume)
Bonus: Additional Commission on sales
Independence: you determine your own time and geographical coverage or proximity. We are absolutely fine if you combine this role with another work opportunity.
- Sell-in distribution of our portfolio of brands (www.belfleurliqueur.com, www.belsnap.com) in both the on & off-premise channels of business.
- Establish relationships with and educate key local accounts on brand portfolios
- Plan time and activities to ensure achievement of volume, new distribution, promotions and merchandising objectives for key accounts by: Ensuring target accounts are contacted and serviced as needed and in compliance with frequency standards set by management.
- Conduct targeted tasting and account staff education sessions with key accounts.
- Build displays and merchandises for high volume key accounts.
- Coordinate and work special events and promotions as assigned throughout the year.
- Call on local buyers, decision makers, and key account managers on a consistent basis, building a strong relationship with customers, and networking within the field.
- This position requires experience in the beverage or food industry. Preference for a passion for spirits & wine
- Existing account base in your territory that you have a proven record of selling alcoholic products to
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Organized with excellent time management; able to concentrate her/his efforts on priorities
- Sales and negotiating skills
- Excellent work ethic, extensive passion for good wine, spirits and food
- Has excellent computer knowledge and proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Three or more years of experience in the beverage alcohol industry (bar, restaurant, retail, distributors, brand owners) highly preferred
- Must have a personal vehicle
- We expect thorough knowledge and wealth of contacts of leading merchants, on- and off-premise, in the respective areas.
For more information, send your resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org