Tonic pairing: Belgin Ultra 13 with Syndrome Tonic
- Muddle 1 teaspoon white sugar, 2 dashes (2ml) Angostura Bitters and 1 tablespoon of water.
- Twist a lemonzest and rub the inside of the glass with the lemon oils.
- Add the zest to the glass as well. Pour 6cl Belgin Gin and add one big cube of ice.
- Stir for 30 to 40 seconds and enjoy!
Belgin Ultra is crafted for a wider variety of cocktails: gin & tonic, gin martini, pink gin, negroni
Ultra smooth yet delightfully complex flavor
Belgin Ultra is handmade with a special blend of 13 high quality natural botanicals
Soft Coriander from the Mediterranean region
Belgin Ultra - Ultra Refined Dry Gin
Ultra high quality ingredients
Smoothest Pink Gin out there
1:1 ratio Gin & Tonic
- 1 part Belgin Ultra
- 1 part Fever Tree Mediterranean Tonic
- Garnish with coriander leafs and black pepper grains
- 1 part (5cl) Belgin Ultra
- 2 part (10cl) Goldberg Tonic
- Add Orange peel
Belgin Ultra's botanicals are harvested from the best locations in Belgium, Europe and Asia. Juniper berries are critical of any gin but it is a well kept secret that Belgium actually invented the first use of Juniper berries in an alcoholic beverage. No wonder that Belgian gins taste so good.
Ultra sophisticated distilling approach
The selection of the finest Juniper berries is critical and it shows that our master distiller's family has been making Juniper based spirits since 1928.
BELGIN CLASSIC DRY G&T:
- 1 part Belgin Ultra, 2 parts Tonic
Garnish: fresh coriander leaves, zest of lemon and juniper berries
Use a slice of lemon instead of a zest of lemon for a more refreshing G&T
Belgin Ultra 13 is handmade with ultra high quality ingredients. Its distilling method is ultra sophisticated which results in an ultra smooth yet delightfully complex flavor.
Aroma Fresh Hops