C'est Bon, C'est Belge, C'est Belgin
- 500 yearsof Belgium expertise in distilling Jenever, the forefather of gin with its main ingredient of juniper
- Belgium's rich spice trade, going back to medieval times when it imported spices
from around the world through the ports of Brugge & Antwerp
- The famous herb gardens from Belgian monasteries and Abbeys which have been
a wealth of flavor inspiration
- Belgium's famous beer tradition (all Belgin gins include Belgian hops)
I hereby certify to be of legal drinking age for spirits in my country.
Select the appropriate country to continue or No to exit.
What makes Belgin gins special?
Belgin Gin is filtered longer, for a smoother taste.
Most gins have a harsh finish when drinking pure over ice. Belgin achieves a higher quality so that it can be drunk on its own over ice.
Made with incredibly soft and purified water, for a smoother taste.
- Ultra 13: 41.4% (82.8 proof)
- Fresh Hop: 40% (80 proof)