What makes Belgin gins special?
Belgin Gin is filtered longer, for a smoother taste.
Most gins have a harsh finish when drinking pure over ice. Belgin achieves a higher quality so that it can be drunk on its own over ice.
Made with incredibly soft and purified water, for a smoother taste.
- Ultra 13: 41.4% (82.8 proof)
- Fresh Hop: 40% (80 proof)
I hereby certify to be of legal drinking age for spirits in my country.
Select the appropriate country to continue or No to exit.
C'est Bon, C'est Belge, C'est Belgin
- 500 yearsof Belgium expertise in distilling Jenever, the forefather of gin with its main ingredient of juniper
- Belgium's rich spice trade, going back to medieval times when it imported spices
from around the world through the ports of Brugge & Antwerp
- The famous herb gardens from Belgian monasteries and Abbeys which have been
a wealth of flavor inspiration
- Belgium's famous beer tradition (all Belgin gins include Belgian hops)